Great for parties and home gatherings, watch us whip one up!
Creole Christmas Cocktail
Makes one cocktail
• 1 oz vodka (we used 13th Colony, but any quality vodka will do)
• 2 oz bourbon (we used 13th Colony, but any quality bourbon will do)
• 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1 oz El Guapo® Candy Cane Syrup
• Splash of cranberry juice
• Fresh cranberry skewers & sprigs of rosemary for garnish
In a shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, bourbon, lime juice and candy cane syrup. Shake vigorously until well chilled. Strain into a clean martini glass, top with a splash of cranberry juice & garnishing with fresh cranberry skewers and rosemary springs.