Nina Compton is James Beard‘s 2018 Best Chef: South winner and Season 11 Top Chef Runner-Up. Both she and her recipes appear often on the Today Show and inside the pages of the New York Times, Garden & Gun, Conde Nast Traveller and the like.
Andromeda (Featuring Good Food Award winning Rose Cordial)
• 1 oz Pisco
• .75 oz St. George Green Chili Vodka
• .75 oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
• .5 oz El Guapo® Rose Cordial
• .5 oz Grapefruit liqueur
• .25 oz Honey syrup (1:1 honey to water)
• 1 Egg white
• Peychaud’s bitters, sugar & salt for garnish
In a shaker filled with ice, pour Pisco, vodka, lime juice, rose cordial, liqueur, and egg white. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass with a 50/50 sugar salt rim. Compère Lapin sprays Peychaud’s bitters over a stencil with an atomizer to create the bunny, but you can easily decorate at home with dashes or dots of bitters without using a fancy stencil or atomizer.