This take on a classic French 75 is served behind the bar at Brennan’s Restaurant on Royal Street.
Created by Allison Park
Spring In My Step
Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz Hendricks Gin
• 1 oz freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
• Vanilla simple syrup (recipe below)
• 6-8 dashes El Guapo® Cucumber Lavender Bitters
• Petillant natural wine or any sparking white wine
• Edible flowers or cucumber spirals, for garnish
In a clean cocktail shaker with ice, combine gin, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and bitters. Shake until well chilled, and strain into champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine and garnish before serving.