Concocted by Raphael Leclercq, Barmaster of Frenchie Covent Garden in London; this Pink Elephant is a cocktail made for special occasions!
Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz dry gin (They used Elephant)
• .75 oz El Guapo® Rose Cordial
• .5 oz elderflower liquor (They used Boudier)
• .75 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1.5 oz cranberry juice
• 1 egg white
• Rose petals, for garnish
• 50/50 rose water & bergamot, in atomizer for optional spritz
Dry shake first, then shake with ice. Double strain into a chilled coup and garnish with rose petals. Spray the rose water/bergamot atop drink just prior to service. Enjoy!