Created by Chelsea S. O’Lansen of The Catahoula Hotel for New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles Magazine.
Cool Hand Cuke
Makes one cocktail
• 1 egg white
• .75 oz freshly squeezed cucumber juice
• .75 oz vanilla simple syrup*
• .75 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1.5 oz BarSol Mosto Verde Pisco
• 4 dashes El Guapo® Cucumber Lavender Bitters
In a shaker tin filled with ice, combine egg white, cucumber juice, simple syrup, lemon juice, Pisco and bitters. Shake once (hard) with ice, discard ice and shake again without, then double strain into a coupe or Nick and Nora. Garnish with Angostura bitters and an edible flower.
* To make vanilla simple syrup, simply add .25 ounces of vanilla extract (O’Lansen uses homemade) to 24 ounces of regular 2:1 simple syrup