Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz The Botanist Gin
• .5 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
• .75 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
• .25 oz simple syrup
• 1 egg white
• 6 dashes El Guapo® Love Potion #9 Bitters
• Rose water, in an atomizer for garnish
• Edible flowers, for garnish
In a shaker filled with ice, combine Gin, Liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup and bitters. Shake vigorously, strain cocktail and discard ice. Add egg white and, using the same cold shaker, shake the drink a second time and strain into a coupe glass coated with a thin layer of rose water. Alternately, you can spritz the finished cocktail with rose water. Garnish with edible flowers before serving.
* To make simple syrup, simply add 1 cup sugar to 1 cup boiling water. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Leftover syrup will keep in fridge for several weeks.