A modified version of the original cocktail created by our friends at Gastronom Blog. We simplified things for the home bartender.
Blood Orange Gin Sour
Makes one cocktail
• 2 oz gin (we like @13thcolony)
• .5 oz blood orange juice 🍊
• 1 oz El Guapo® Lemon Cordial 🍋
• 2 tbsp aquafaba (viscous liquid inside a chickpea can)
• 3 dashes El Guapo® Love Potion #9 Bitters
Add all ingredients into a shaker tin & dry shake for 15 seconds. Add ice to shaker & shake until well chilled. Strain into a rocks glass & garnish with a slice of dried orange or fresh orange peel. Cheers!