What do you get when you combine Rosé wine, our award winning rose cordial and fresh rosemary?! A beautifully hued spritzy punch perfect for any social gathering. We served this punch at the White’s Mercantile New Orleans Grand Opening and it was a hit.
Ring around the Rosé-Mary Punch (Featuring Good Food Award winning Rose Cordial)
Makes 12 cocktails
• 1 750ml bottle of dry rosé wine (flat, not sparkling)
• 1 16.5 oz bottle El Guapo® Rose Cordial
• 1 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 bottle El Guapo® Summer Berries Bitters
• 1 750ml bottle sparkling water
• Crushed ice
• Fresh rosemary or thyme sprigs for garnish
In a clean punch bowl or glass drink dispenser, combine rosé wine, rose cordial, lemon juice, and bitters. Refrigerate until well chilled. Just before service, add sparkling water to container. Serve in cups over crushed ice, garnishing with fresh rosemary or thyme sprigs. This recipe makes approximately 12 servings. Double for a larger crowd.