Looking for ways to shake up your regular martini rotation? Try this variation on a classic Lemon Drop Martini for a refreshing, tart treat.
Sweet & Sour Citrus Martini
Makes one cocktail
• 1 oz El Guapo® Lemon Cordial
• 1 tsp El Guapo® Cuban Bitters
• .5 oz freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
• .5 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1.5 oz vodka (we used St. Roch, but any quality vodka will do)
• Sugar, Meyer lemon peel or yard flowers, for garnish
In a shaker filled with ice, combine Lemon Cordial, bitters, juices & vodka. Shake until well chilled. Rim a martini glass in sugar (rim with water first to help sugar adhere) before straining liquid into the glass. Garnish with a Meyer lemon peel or yard flowers before serving.
Pro tip: For a more prominently bitter martini, add a tablespoon of Cuban bitters as opposed to a teaspoon.