Fancy, frozen & floral… this recipe is perfect for blazing hot summer days.
Fancy Frozen Floral Lemonade (Featuring Good Food Award winning Rose Cordial)
Makes 2 cocktails
• 1.5 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 4 oz El Guapo® Rose Cordial
• 1 tbsp El Guapo® Polynesian Kiss Bitters
• 3 oz vodka (omit for a zero proof frozen treat)
• 2 c. ice
• Yard flowers and leaves, for garnish
In a clean blender (we prefer @vitamix for consistency), pour 2 cups ice & top with juice, cordial, bitters & vodka. Blend on medium-high for 60-75 seconds until ice is completely pulverized. Add additional ice if mixture is too soupy, every blender is different. Pour into a lowball & garnish with yard flowers and leaves before serving. Cheers!