Spooky Moonshine Punch
Makes 12-14 servings
• 2 cups Seven Three Distilling Marigny Moonshine
• 4 cups pomegranate juice (we used POM Wonderful)
• 1 16.5 oz bottle El Guapo® Ginger Syrup
• 1 liter club soda (we used Mountain Valley Water)
• Dry ice & optional El Guapo® Love Potion #9 Bitters, for garnish
Pour moonshine, juice & syrup in a large, clean punchbowl. Stir to combine. Just before serving, place punch bowl in its desired location. Pour the liter of club soda into the punchbowl. Wearing gloves, place dry ice block into punch bowl & serve immediately. If using bitters, add a few drops to each glass as poured.
Pro tip: a 1 pound dry ice block will continuously bubble in your punch bowl for 60-90 minutes. Cheers!