Originally part of The Sauceress’ 2020 12 days of Tiki, this floral recipe is the perfect tiki cocktail to re-create at home as a boozy dessert this New Years Eve. Wishing you and yours all the best in the New Year!
Stop, You’re Making Me Blush
x The Sauceress
Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz Pink Gin infused with Pink Peppercorn, Cardamom & Allspice (@ginlane1751)
• .5 oz Rose Hip Liqueur (@kovaldistillery)
• .5 oz Lillet
• 2 oz Pink Pineapple Juice
• .5 oz El Guapo® Orgeat
• .5 oz Lemon Juice
• 5 dashes El Guapo® Cuban Bitters
• .Yard flowers & pink pineapple, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except Lillet in a shaker with crushed or nugget ice. Shake vigorously and pour all contents (including ice!) into your glass of choice. We love a tulip or hurricane glass for this cocktail! Garnish with pink pineapple and yard flowers before gently float Lillet on top to make your drink blush! Stir and sip away. Cheers!
Definitely an amazing blog 🙂