This recipe comes to us from our friend Jes at The Sauceress.
Stop, You’re Making Me Blush
Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz Pink Gin infused with Pink Peppercorn, Cardamom & Allspice (@ginlane1751)
• .5 oz Rose Hip Liqueur (@kovaldistillery)
• .5 oz Lillet
• 2 oz Pink Pineapple Juice
• .5 oz El Guapo® Almond Orgeat
• .5 oz Lemon Juice
• 5 dashes El Guapo® Cuban Bitters
• .Yard flowers & pink pineapple, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except Lillet in a shaker with crushed or nugget ice. Shake vigorously and pour all contents (including ice!) into your glass of choice. We love a tulip or hurricane glass for this cocktail! Garnish with pink pineapple and yard flowers before gently float Lillet on top to make your drink blush! Stir and sip away. Cheers!