This recipe comes from our friend Mick in Montreal!
The Smoking Au Pair
Makes One Cocktail
• 2 oz dry gin
• 2 oz unsweetened pear juice
• 1 oz ginger liqueur
• 1 egg white
• Bar spoon champagne vinegar
• Bar spoon El Guapo® Orgeat Syrup
• 3-4 dashes El Guapo® Love Potion #9 Bitters
• 1 tbsp Japanese whiskey, to rinse
• Fresh thyme, for garnish
Combine all ingredients but whiskey in a clean, dry shaker. Dry shake vigorously before adding ice to shake again until well chilled. Let settle in shaker while rinsing glass with whiskey (pour whiskey into glass, swirl until thoroughly coated and discard remaining liquor into sink). Pour shaken mixture into prepared glass and garnish with a sprig of thyme. Serve immediately!