Try our Elvis inspired gin cocktail for St. Valentine’s Day!💘
A Little Less Conversation
Makes one cocktail
• 1.5 oz infused pink gin (recipe below)
• 3 oz Sparkling Rosé Wine
• 3/4 oz El Guapo® Rose Cordial 🌹
• 1/2 oz lemon juice 🍋
• 6 dashes El Guapo Love Potion #9 Bitters
• Cracked pink peppercorn & dried hibiscus, for infused gin
• Dried rose petals, for garnish
In a clean shaker filled with ice, combine infused gin, Rose Cordial, lemon juice and Love Potion #9 bitters. Shake until chilled & strain into a coupe glass. Top with chilled sparkling rosé & garnish with dried rose petals before serving. Cheers y’all!
Infused Pink Gin
Makes 2-3 cocktails
To make infused gin, pour 3 to 4 1/2 oz pink gin into a small jar. Add about 1/2 tsp of cracked pink peppercorns and a few petals of dried hibiscus or sorrel. Allow to infuse for at least an hour. Strain infused gin.