Fall in a glass.. enjoy this delicious, toasty Old Fashioned, an adaption from a cocktail shared by Classy Chassis Mobile Cocktail Bar. ✨
Smoky Pecan Old Fashioned
Makes one cocktail
• 2 oz Sazerac Rye
• .25 oz El Guapo® Creole Orgeat
• 2 dashes El Guapo® Chicory Pecan Bitters
• 2 dashes El Guapo® Spiced Cocoa Bitters
• One large rock
• Dehydrated orange wheel & cinnamon stick, for garnish
• Maple wood plank and torch
Place orange wheel on wood plank and torch until embers are lit. Place rocks glass on top of lit orange wheel and allow the smoke to percolate around the glass while you mix the cocktail.
In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine rye, bitters and orgeat. Stir until well chilled. Turn glass right side up and strain cocktail into the glass. Place one large rock into the glass and garnish with the cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.