Originally part of The Sauceress’ 2021 12 days of Tiki, this recipe is the perfect tiki cocktail to re-create at home this New Years Eve. Wishing you and yours all the best in the New Year.
Tropical Salted Caramel-tini
x The Sauceress
Makes 1 cocktail
• 1.5 oz Knucklenoggin’ Salted Caramel Whiskey
• 1 oz Passion Fruit Liqueur (she used @chinola)
• .5 oz Banana Liqueur (she used @giffardusa)
• 1 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
• Squeeze of Lemon
• Squeeze of Lime
• 5 dashes El Guapo® Polynesian Kiss Bitters 💋
• Tropical fruit or flowers, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir briefly to chill and combine, then strain into a fancy martini glass, or something similar. Add a few fresh ice cubes if you like to keep it cold. Garnish with your choice of tropical fruit or flowers before serving.