It’s officially Dry January… We had to make our first post of the year a non-alcoholic libation. Generously shared with us by our friends For Bitter For Worse, cheers to all the amazing things to come in 2022!
x The Resident Mixologist
Makes one cocktail
• 2 ½ oz For Bitter For Worse Saskatoon
• ¾ oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
• ½ oz El Guapo® Orgeat Syrup
• 2 twists Freshly cracked black pepper
• Dehydrated lemon wheel, for garnish
In a clean shaker filled with ice, shake all ingredients until well chilled and strain through fine mesh into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel before serving.